ads

Friday 14 January 2011

Got up late

Although getting out of bed at half past 8 in the morning may be considered reasonable if not early to many, it was late for me today. I was out with a few friends from Kluang last night to celebrate two of their birthdays. Nice night out, good to keep in touch with one another(get to know new friends, for me) though each of us are busy here with our own stuff to do in Singapore. Got home rather late last night and went to bed even later.

My alarm was set to ring before 7 this morning as today's classes begin from 8AM. Little did I know I could oversleep! It usually doesn't happen to me because I'm an early waker. Gained consciousness at 8.30AM and adrenaline filled my arteries the moment I realised what time it was. Then my first thought of the day was "Oh! There goes my 100% attendance", and all the weeks of dutifully attending classes had been a waste. It's week 13, just about a month to go before Year 1 comes to an end. Why did I have to oversleep?
Well I'm thankful that it was only an hour of tutorial missed instead of some important lecture.

Nevertheless I shall continue to maintain a good attendance record. Never gonna miss another class, God willing.

No comments: