ads

Sunday 23 June 2013

Experiencing arrhythmia

The taste of good tea, the feeling when it passes your tongue and flows down your throat; so good!

Lately I find myself enjoying a good cup each day before heading off to work, sometimes I even do it after work. Yesterday might be a day when I consumed more tea than water. And this morning, without fail I made another cup before going to church. You are right, by the way, if you guessed that I am now writing here with another good cup on the desk.

Started experiencing transient quicker-than-usual heart rates about an hour ago.
Already gotten used to it, frequent urination is something I have grown to live with since I usually drink in the house. Relaxing with fast heartbeats, moving back and forth between the bed and desk, on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Simple things in life can be enjoyable too!

One day when I have my own home, one of the first things I would buy will be a nice tea set!
Hoping to have people to share this with, of course. (Not the arrhythmia)
 

No comments: