ads

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Sejarah



I don't understand you;
You don't understand you.
Why are we forcing ourselves to get along?
Why must we make each other miserable?
Why won't you leave me?
I have not sinned against you.
O how much I would appreciate if,
this cup of suffering could be taken away.
O Sejarah, Sejarah!
Away from me for I do not know you.

Hahaha! I regained a long lost interested and skill in sketching during my history paper.
There was so much time and my butt was aching, I was restless.
And I began musing, thinking about how the people around have been a blessing to me. And I tried to express it with a pencil. Besides that, I also sketched down a desire I had- which is my desk becoming empty, without any test papers on it and without me sitting on that cold chair.

No comments: