ads

Monday 24 November 2008

NS or Jail?

"Going for National Service camp is as good as going to jail."

Have any of you heard this sarcastic remark before? I have.
And I have been thinking these days, is it better to go for the camp or skip it thereby break the law?
You see, if you go for the camp, it is three months of boredom and suffering; if you skip it, you go to court, pay the bail and go to prison for a period of time hopefully less than a month.
So which is better?
Hahaha!
Do not worry, I will go for NS because once upon a time I sang this song and made a promise to God.

Lesson to learn, do not make promises you cannot keep.

4 comments:

ZoeyPuiyeng said...

NS is way betta den jail. Altho ns is not very good. =( U get 1t batch?

Joel Yap said...

Hahaha!
Yeah I got first batch. You got chosen too?

Anonymous said...

NS. =.=

Sadly...

Anonymous said...

suffering, yes, boredom, no...so just learn how to enjoy it. You will gain a lot.

and stop whining!