ads

Saturday 13 March 2010

Deleted!

Just deleted some videos from my Youtube, just some simple recordings I did in the past years. Those were songs that I really loved, and each recording was hours and hours of crazy hard work!

Lately I have been wondering if I should remove them from public accessibility. Seriously, now I look back I really feel embarrassed(not ashamed) about my voice. Hahaha... So worried that  any Tom, Dick and Harry might some day come to me talking about those recordings they have heard on Youtube.

It feels weird(at least for me) and kind of scary when you don't even know who is listening to your recordings, especially if you do not possess a good voice. I do not have a very good voice.


Just wondering: We all in one way or another, had done stuff in the past which we are now embarrassed of. Will this discourage us from saying the things we want to say now, and doing the things we want to do now? Will we hold back dreams and passions, fearing that one day in the future we might look back in regret?
Truly, events that had taken place in the past have effects on the present time; and events that take place now will affect the future. So should we play safe and follow the crowd? Should we dare to live differently? What if we bring about unwanted and negative change in the future?
By the way, is unwanted change necessarily negative? Sometimes changing for good is not easy, in fact changing for the worse always seems much easier!

Do I have a passion worth living for? Do I have a passion that is worth taking the risk to live it out? Will I one day look back and say, "I shouldn't have done this"?
Fear, do I see. Fear of the unknown and fears of regret.
One of the worst scenarios to take place is this, that one day you feel ashamed about your passion.

1 comment:

elween said...

what so embarrassing? It's your work! it serves as a reminder ma. As we grow up, we realize it's important to 'save face', at the end, we lose our true selves.

Ok la. nothing la. just say say only.