ads

Monday 26 December 2011

Relax

It is a break, is it not? Christmas events have gotten some people so tired out. I dare not claim that I had worked very hard in contributing to any events; but I certainly am in need of some rest.

Enjoying a sense of relief now as the pictures I needed to process are done. I will never become a full-time photographer. Need I say more? Haha! Still passionate about photography nonetheless.

Finally made copies of the photos to share, into compact disks; a few for the event organisers and a few for family. Next, printed some photos to physically share with some friends as well. How shall I describe the feeling of seeing and holding the fruits of your labour? Stopped by a studio today and am very happy with the print quality! Just that next time I must remember to request for no timestamps.

No more intensive editing, no more rushing and burning midnight oils. With a five-minute notice, two of my buddies brought me out for a quick spin this evening. Took a longer-than-average car ride for dinner. It was a good time together. The boys need to do this more often.

Looking forward to a few more days of rest. Spending time and focusing on family and friends. Have to relate to people more. Photography can never satisfy a basic human need for social interaction. Home! Before getting back to stressful Singapore.

No comments: