ads

Saturday 21 April 2012

Out of SG

For this and the next couple of weekends!

Week One of my final semester in school had just gone by with me feeling entirely overwhelmed by all that is in store in the next few months. And I came home already, during the first weekend. I came home to collect some Bersih T-shirts and pick up my camera; for the rally that is about to take place next Saturday.

Weekends of:
  1. Week 1- Collect T-shirts and camera
  2. Week 2- Bersih 3.0 Duduk Bantah
  3. Week 3- Wedding in Kluang

Rally!
Still contemplating on which lenses to bring. Not sure if I want to carry so much on my back. What if it rains? What if water cannons are fired? What if I get arrested? Hahaha...

Wedding!
My secondary school teacher is getting married and I volunteered to take some photographs. No guts to take up the challenge as an official photographer though, that day will come in the future, I hope.
 

No comments: