ads

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Rally vs Blood donation

Blood donation.
  • It's too painful
  • I'm scared of needles
  • I will donate next time
  • Maybe I'm underweight
  • Got a lot of work to do, cannot afford to faint
Rallying.
  • The government might take away my scholarship/placement in university
  • Cannot risk getting arrested
  • My family would be worried(not sure how true though)
  •  I'll join the next time
Et cetra,  et cetra, et cetra.

The excuses reasons always seem quite valid for one who has not set his/her mind on going to participate in either of the above. I would not search the hearts of those who claim to be unable to go, because I may not like what I find. Maybe they give excuses out of fear of disappointing others? Maybe some are just too cowardly or apathetic to go, but too timid to admit it.
Of course, I am talking about rallying for a worthy cause. Not something that you disagree with.

If today you say you will go tomorrow, will you say the same thing you said today, when tomorrow comes?

No comments: