ads

Friday 5 October 2012

Vivid dreams

My legs began feeling heavier and heavier and walking became a pain, I then realised my leg hairs have grown so long I could barely see my own feet! I happened to be wearing my nursing student's uniform which held a pair of scissors in my right pocket, so I started trimming the hair. Those leg hairs kept on growing each time I cut them!
And then I woke up in cold sweat.

This was my morning, I hope yours was better! Haha...
I have been having rather vivid dreams of late. Yesterday I found myself standing before a good friend named Elween who was about to give me the death sentence in a court room; for what crime I cannot remember. Is this healthy? Waking up feeling scared time and again. I worked the afternoon shift yesterday, same for today, so it is not that bad as I have time to make tea and do some reading with soft music playing in the background. What happened during the previous three days where I was on the morning shifts, I cannot remember already. Haha!

Not all the dreams were nightmares. There were times I dreaded getting up because dreamland was simply beautiful.

The doctor said too many vivid dreams may indicated non-quality sleep. Hmmmm....

No comments: