ads

Sunday 24 March 2013

Keys in the room

今天有一个字可以形容我的心情 - 烦!
两个字也行 - 真烦!

Now living in an apartment in Penang island. Left my keys in the bedroom this morning and I cannot get into my room anymore, until the landlord shows up with spare keys, or I pay for a lock smith to come, or the door magically responds to "open sesame." Unfortunately the latter is most unlikely to happen.

So now I'm stuck outside the room, well at least I could still get into the house with the help of a good friend who kindly gave me car rides to get spare keys from the landlord's sister. What did not help so much was that the bunch of keys did not grant me access to the bedroom. Hence here am I, hanging out at a local cafe to wait for the landlord to come in the hope of him having the right key.

This forgetfulness has been an irritant for quite some time. Prior to this I had left car keys in the car, twice within the past six months! Thank God nothing bad happened during both incidents.

Just felt the need to rant this out in some way, not that I enjoy complaining.
This is not the only thing causing me frustration, ask me in person if you would be interested in lending an ear and expect to be appreciated because I do appreciate friends.

3 comments:

Andrinna said...

Chill my dear friend:).... It's alright to make mistakes sometimes....

Unknown said...

Haha! Thank you ;)

Celeste said...

haha, absent-minded isnt a good thing. I have the disease and it is truly irritating sometimes. think in a good way though, you see many helping hands around you :) cherrish those who help :)