ads

Friday 3 October 2008

I want, I want, I want

There are many things I want and few of which I think I really need.
It's a yucky feeling when you can't get what you want rite?
Recently I've been having problems saving up and the quantity of the contents in that wallet seem unpredictable.
It would be very very very nice if somebody could get me a new guitar. And it would be a thousand times better if he or she gives me the modal Ben's using!
Sigh, I really want that guitar but it is so unrealistic. That lovely thing costs more than a thousand pounds!

Ok, time to be a bit more realistic. I want good guitar strings and capos. Elixir strings are the best but they can be quite difficult to find in this little town called Kluang, and they are not cheap either.
I want a computer with a larger RAM and be virus proof. Well, only the larger RAM part is possible I suppose.
I want to be taller, but.... sigh..

Hehehe! These are only a few of my wants. The post will never end if I were to continue and bore everyone with my self-centered desires.

No comments: