ads

Monday 20 April 2009

irrational?

Today my sister stayed back after school to take some photos with a few friends for her moral project, I lent her my old camera.
About an hour ago she came home and I checked the photos, all I saw were photos of her friends(two girls) and some flowers. Elaine said they had to rush off for duty at the school library and could not help to take photos of her. Ok here's the clearer picture, my sister brought the camera but didn't have any pictures of herself taken. This doesn't sound right at all. Looks like the two girls were just using Elaine and worse still, they want the photos tomorrow! This is outrageous!
I was so furious that I was ready to confront and scold those girls, because Elaine was being used by them.
So this was my plan:
  1. Develop the photos
  2. Go to Convent after school tomorrow and wait by the gate to meet the two girls
  3. Charge the girls double for the photos
  4. Scold them and warn them not to bully Elaine, loudly in the presence of other students
Yes, I am always ready to protect my sister. I never want anybody to take advantage of her!


BUT, all the images were lost suddenly. I went to a camera shop only to find out that the memory card became empty.
Maybe God took away the images to punish those girls; maybe He did it to stop me from going to the school shouting at Elaine's friends.

After cooling down, now I ask myself:
Was I too irrational?

3 comments:

Caleb Low said...

woah... You're being a great older brother. One that would protect his lil sis from harm.
Being irrational? er... I'm not too sure cuz I would also do the same.

Elween said...

Well, if Elaine wants to be in the pictures, she can request her friend to snap pictures of her. Silence sometimes is not a good thing. She should have voiced out her dissatisfaction assertively. Anyway, no wonder how you think or what you do, what I know is you are being such a wonderful brother that Elaine can be proud of! :)

elween said...

And I know this is not right but...I guess I will do the same thing as you might have done. Maybe not 'scold' them but give them a sharp threatening stare.