ads

Sunday 19 April 2009

not good enough?

People have been asking me about my plans for future studies. I usually answer them this, "erm...dunno, form 6 loh" And sometimes after saying this, adults will give me a kind of look and tell me Form 6 is very tough, then some might ask, "you can take it ah? better prepare to work hard"
Hmmmm.... On one hand I appreciate their concern and advice. But on the other, I can't help but to sense that some of them MIGHT be looking down on me. Well, ok la I know Form 6 is very difficult, too much to study in such little time. I really doubt if I would survive and do well in STPM since I was(perhaps still am) never serious in studies.

Form 6 will be different, and difficult. I may not have what it takes, or I may. The only way is to try loh....Choice made already, I am truly truly truly grateful to be so blessed in the sense that many had gone through this path and therefore are able to give me advice.

No comments: