ads

Tuesday 21 July 2009

mana boleh?

I failed. I failed. I failed my driving test. Yes, for both motorcycle and car.

Failing for motorcycle is fine with me la, I agree that I am not very good at it.
But failing in driving the car is simply unacceptable. The parking tests were peanuts to me and I passed every element. How can I fail on the road? I have been driving for some time already and I take pride in my skills. I can drive well, yes I can!
How can I fail??!

This is the reward of righteousness- You don't pass without paying the bribe.


One thing in common between Confidence and Expectation is this,
They lead to Disappointment.

Joel Yap (21/7/09)


Anyway, I don't need a licence to drive people crazy. Some people are already deliberately avoiding and ignoring me liao, and I don't understand just what did I do. What makes this worse is that I cannot do anything about it at all.

2 comments:

Pingu said...

Hey bro... Cheer up man... I failed once too... God honours the righteous becoz he is RIGHTEOUS... YOU CAN DO IT MAn... JIA YOU!!!

Joel Yap said...

thanks man