ads

Thursday 20 August 2009

appreciate?

Sometimes we get what we do not want, however what we do not want might not be bad for us.
But just because we do not want what we get, we subconsciously deny what might be good for us.

Of course, just as in any other case, there are always exceptions.
However it is undeniable that there are actually many people and things around us which though good are unappreciated by us. Maybe many things do not make sense now but in the future might. Having known this principle, we still do not care. Therefore I can conclude that many humans are "shortsighted"?


Perhaps I do not know how to put my thoughts into this blog clearly and effectively.

One of the most common example of the lack of appreciation in me now is school since I am a student.


A teacher teaches


Sometimes he/she even gets our peers to be involved in the lessons


But we do not pay attention in class


Thus we lose due respect for the teachers as well as ourselves...

No comments: