ads

Wednesday 11 August 2010

18

Looking back, giving thanks...

Some things are private so I do not wish to reveal too much.

Prior to my 18th birthday I experienced death.
During the 18th year I was brought back to life.

And there has been so many turning points, so much direction revealed. I thank those who played a part no matter big or small. More importantly I thank the One who planned everything as well as promised to never leave nor forsake me.
Now the picture becomes clearer, much more than it used to be. However the picture doesn't show a bed of roses, yet it doesn't matter because it is a good picture yet to be fully unveiled.

Looking back, giving thanks. Give thanks even for the immeasureable failures and broken pieces because the Maker has something good in mind.
Looking back, understand I was brought out of the darkness into glorious light.

Giving thanks....

1 comment:

elmo said...

^^