ads

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Photo editting

As we move from film to flash memory, people can now do more with their photographs. However I miss the days where nothing needs to be done, or can be done besides taking your picture then send the film to your camera shop to develop the photographs. Whatever captured cannot be undone so you have to snap wisely because these things cost money!

Anyway now we use digital cameras and load whatever taken into the computer and can begin to go through the pictures.

Photo editting can be fun, though sometimes I tend to wonder "Isn't this like tantamount to cheating?"
Well to me, having photos in digital format is a blessing as I now have lots of room for error thanks to the ability to delete unwanted pictures. Thus am able to make mistakes and try to learn from them.
Besides that, editting can create effects that give your photos a totally different feel!
I am not even worthy to be considered beginner, whoever's willing to teach; I'm willing to learn.


Before and after, you tell the difference.

No comments: