ads

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Friend

Easy to meet new people, hard to make real friends.

I have one whose camera, wallet and cell phone is on the same table as my laptop in his room which at this time consists of only one human being. And tomorrow his house keys shall be kept with me.
Trust that involves vulnerability, only a true friend can give.

My friend is willing to take care of me in the midst of my vacation and his examination.
Make a call and he drives 15 minutes away from the house to pick me up, I say he'd do the same if I were an hour away.

So much more to state and elaborate should I wish to continue.
Words cannot describe how blessed it is to have a friend so kind.

3 comments:

Pingu said...

Wa, so touched that you have so much confidence in me... HAhahaha.... But you may not know, i may just leave you there if it's an hour away:P

Joel Yap said...

Nobody mentioned your name also =P

Pingu said...

Fine... :P