ads

Thursday 30 June 2011

Faithless

Inconstant; quick to turn away; easily forgetful of the good deeds of others.

Yesterday my roommate did a very sweet thing. He prepared lunch at home and gave us* a treat. Not only that, he even brought the food to our* college as we* only had one or a couple of hours free for lunch.

And the food was great. the three of us* ate happily together. I was grateful.

However, by evening we* were having stomachaches and visited the washroom several times. I am currently still having rather active bowel movements, by the way. So what was the culprit? Lunch, our* best guess.
So what if it was my roommate's food that caused us the abdominal discomfort?
Should we* be so quick to blame the guy who put in time, effort and money to prepare our* lunch?
Should we*?

*a mutual friend between CS Lee and I; a good friend too.

No comments: