ads

Saturday 4 June 2011

Sick

Haven't vomited in a very very long time; vomited a lot yesterday. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, palpitations and loss of appetite. Suddenly I'm experiencing the terms we normally use in school for the pharmacology module.

Am not feeling well at all, not sure what I ate though. Maybe it's a reminder to eat properly, not to take so much junk food.

By the way I even blacked out last night. Just couldn't see a thing for about 10 seconds. Fortunately I made my way to my bathroom in the dark just in time to puke into the toilet bowl.

At times such as this, you don't think about girlfriends and boyfriends anymore; you just want your mother. Pardon me if I'm wrong.
All I want right now is to be in the loving arms of mother. Yet I wouldn't wish that she come all the way here, forgo visiting sister at her national service camp, just to take care of an adult-to-be.

Yet at such a time, I am grateful for friends who care.

Got to go to the clinic! See ya...

No comments: