ads

Tuesday 7 August 2012

I stood outside

Went to visit Mr. W on the way back from some shopping today. I bought a keyboard cover for a computer that has not been delivered to my house yet! For your information, I even have some software ready once the new notebook arrives. So excited about the new change that is about to take place.

Sorry for digressing. There I was at Mr. W's door. He was watching television and munching on some snacks before going to sleep at 9. He has a minor unilateral hearing impairment, so the volume was quite loud. I didn't want to shout outside his gate. So I stood there, watching him as the windows were opened. Not surprising that he failed to notice me, I do not blame him at all.

This was the first time I visited him without talking for over an hour. In fact, this was my first visit where Mr. W did not acknowledge my presence. Well, I am happy to see the man doing okay.
 

No comments: