ads

Tuesday 29 November 2011

God is Effecient

Do you know the joy of receiving a message from a best friend? Close but living far away. I had been blessed to have received a few recently. And in that string of messages I lamented that life had become a little too peaceful for me, comparing the challenges I face today relative to that of when I first started college.

Incidentally, not long after my friend and I stopped messaging, hurdles and hurdles began showing up in my path! And the challenges seem so hard to overcome, instantly robbing me off my already weakened willpower and determination to solve problems. Life had become easy, and now it has to become much harder now just because I took notice of the risks of falling into complacency? Why me? And why now? I have to ask.

Sigh, me and my big mouth. Discuss about life lacking challenges as before, forgetting that God is omnipresent.

If God is so efficient in providing mountains for me to climb when I felt bored of walking on even terrain, surely He is good and fair to provide me the strength to conquer these mountains. And am I writing this sentence because He is omni present? Haha! Well, we are purposed for His pleasure, are we not? But the question is, why do I seem to please Him more in my periods of distresss?
 

No comments: