ads

Saturday 5 November 2011

Helpless

I am not the one drowning, but feel helpless to see a brother in the water. Struggling to survive and grasping for air. He cannot see the light; and I feel helpless.

Try to recall, were there times when you just feel the desperation for another? Yet you have no idea at all on how to help.

I am not the one in need, someone else is in difficulty; I have absolutely no will to look him in the eyes and say, "it will be okay" despite having faith that things are going to turn out fine in the end. My belief, and faith are mine to share; but at this moment in time it seems a little cruel to do so. Am feeling like such a failure as a friend.

You're on a mountain top, and your friend is in a valley. And you feel helpless, how?

Today, my heart sank. Overwhelmed by uncertainties of the future, of another person.
Standing on higher ground can still suck after all. Because you might be useless to the person(s) below.

No comments: