ads

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Unkind?

Have I been unkind to certain people with my words? Be it if they deserved it or not.

Irritated, sometimes I tend to feel, especially since all have different upbringings. People have different values though certain norms have been established in society. We all don't grow up at the same pace.
Therefore, irritated, at times I tend to feel. Not that I never get on people's nerves. I just try to strike a balance between when to be serious and when not to. Well, I am only human but I am trying, to be at peace with acquaintances and not to offend anybody as I go about with my daily living.

I had been noticing my deterioration in self-control with regards to responsible speech. Have I been unkind to certain people with my words? Whether they are bad or not, there is actually no need to be unkind.

Trying hard to be an example.

No comments: