ads

Friday 20 July 2012

Writing?

I enjoy doing it, but....

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy writing. I write for various reasons- leisure, musing, critical thinking, reminding and so on. It is interesting to read what others have written as well.

But... I have been tasked to do a literature review. This is nothing like the stuff that I am used to writing! Looking for help, turning to examples of existing literature reviews, I now, can only be overwhelmed. The reading that is required prior to writing the review is crazy. I have recently completed a few academic essays and reflective reports, and I enjoyed the process of writing them; the longest document being over 2000 words. However reviewing literature is a whole new level of academic writing.

Let's see how this turns out.

No comments: