ads

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Cardiovascular system!

Blood symbolises life, it does. And it brings life, for without it we die.

I enjoy studying Biology, especially when it comes to the human body and its systems. To me, therefore, Human Bioscience which is one of the subjects I'm currently taking, rocks! Anatomy and Physiology is fun and interesting.

To me personally, Biology is more than just fun. But meaningful as I appreciate the beauty of God's creation- His art. How systems in the human body is set apart and integrated from and with each other, can't help but to say "Wow" to such work. Yet people believe their forefathers millions of years ago were single cells, stupid.

As far as Human Bioscience attracts me, it is not easy to study!
 The human cardiovascular system is an amazing work of God,why don't we leave it to the angels to study it? Haha...
Discipline is needed to study well. 
Bad news: discipline cannot be purchased;
Good news: discipline can be developed.

No comments: