ads

Friday 2 July 2010

More feelings

Having been living alone and knowing that the lone lifestyle will last a long time, I trust it is inevitable that people in such situations will start feeling lonely, since they live alone. Haha..
Yes, there are friends. But I hope all of us know how difficult it is to find real friends, true friends especially in today's society. Not trying to be pessimistic but this is the truth. Man has always been independable, from our forefathers', their forefathers' times till now and forever.

Family rocks. It is good to be with your family. Man is a community being, we were not made to live by ourselves individually as we do not have stripes on our skin like the tigers. Family does not reject you like people outside. Family accepts your flaws and bad habits though they may not like them. Family is willing to lend a helping hand in inconvenience. Got family good, no family no good.

I want children, bring them up to stand up against the evil forces of the world(school, workplace, maybe government) and combat injustice. Mwahahahahaha.....
However I recall saying I do not wish to marry. So adoption is the only resort to have children to raise.
Now I pause and ponder, is it benificial for my children(if I really have) if they grew up in the absence of a mother's love?

No comments: