ads

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Another feeling

Actually it should be "A reason to another feeling".

Delirious? recorded their final album. I feel sad.
They contributed so much to contemporary Christian music, and they play so well together as a band though I sometimes find the music too loud. Can't believe they're saying goodbye to each other. Well, I believe they each have higher callings. And their music will live on, touching lives and leading hearts upward.

Then I am reminded of a message spoken by one of my favourite speakers in church back home last week.
"The Lord's servants come and go, so don't be too attached to them." - Uncle Paul.
It was a line of words that went right into my heart that day, and it remains. Sometimes, many times we are so prone to grow attach to people who help us and speak into our lives, that we do not realise how dependant on them we have become. Only until they leave all of a sudden do we suffer great pain. But what is loss without pain anyway?
I have become so fearful of depending on another;
yet I know no man is or can be an island.

No comments: