ads

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Epilogue: Taking Action

As I came to the concluding section of The Bait of Satan by John Bevere, I could carry on reading no more.

As you have read this book, the Spirit of the Lord may have reminded you of relationships in the past or present in which you have held something againse others. I have sensed the Lord's instruction to ask you to pray a simple prayer of release with me. But before praying, ask the Holy Spirit to walk with you through your past, bringing before you any people against whom you have held something. Stay quiet before Him as He shows you who they are. You do not need to hunt for something that is not there. He will clearly bring them up to where you will not doubt it. As He does, you may remember the pain you experienced.
John Bevere.

I am too weak for this.

No comments: